3 years ago
Pure and Simple Recipe of the Day: Cajun Turkey Salad with Guacamole
Healthy and delicious.
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 500g pack of turkey breast steaks, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- 1 large red pepper, seeded, quartered and sliced
- 120g bag herb salad
- 130g tub guacamole
- 200g bag tortilla chips
- Heat a large frying pan, sprinkle in the sesame seeds and toss them over a fairly high heat for about a minute until they’re slightly golden.
- Add the oil to the pan, tip in the turkey, Cajun seasoning and red pepper and stir fry for about 5 minutes until the turkey turns from pink to white.
- While the turkey’s sizzling, divide the herb salad between four dinner plates then, as soon as the turkey’s done, spoon it over the salad, making sure to include all the spicy juices.
- Top each serving with a spoonful of guacamole, pile tortilla chips on the side of each plate and serve. Sit back and take the kudos and admiration from your guests.