4 years ago
Tasty and easy to make protein recipes: Christmassy Chocolate Chip cookies
A wonderful treat for the most wonderful time of the year.
Ingredients (for two cookies):
- 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate flavour)
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 200ml of almond milk
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- 15g of dark chocolate
- Pour all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together until the texture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a muffin tin (2 cups) and bake in an oven at 160C for approximately 25 minutes, or until the cookies are baked at the top but maintain a soft and creamy texture in the middle.
- When ready, remove the tray from the oven, allow the cookies to cool and your dish is ready to serve.
Serving suggestion: Eat the cookies with a glass of cold milk. It’s Christmas after all.