This is where you can get the cheapest pints of Guinness in Ireland for St. Patrick's Day
The secret to a successful St. Patrick's Day is solid preparation; where are you going, what are you doing, and how much is it going to cost?
If you're still in the process of sorting that out, today's your lucky day, because we can now share some tips on where to find the cheapest (and the most expensive) pints of Guinness in Ireland.
Based on a new cost analysis by job board CV-Library, which gathered the price of a pint of the black stuff across Ireland and the UK, it turns out that the best place to be this weekend is up north.
When it comes to Guinness in the Republic, pubs only manage to crack the top 30 cheapest, while the most expensive pints are almost exclusively being poured in Dublin.
If you're looking to be kind to your wallet over the weekend, head for The Tuesday Bar in Lisburn, which is now officially home of the cheapest Guinness, while Waterford, Dundalk and Drogheda reign supreme down south (all sharing the 26th place spot).
So without further ado, here are the cheapest and most expensive pints of Guinness in Ireland...
1. The Tuesday Bell, Lisburn - €3.32 (£2.95)
2. The Rocking Chair Bar, Derry - €3.38 (£3.00)
3. The Harp Inn, Bangor - €3.49 (£3.10)
4. Black Bull Inn, Bangor - €3.55 (£3.15)
5. The Bridge House, Belfast - €3.66 (£3.25)
6. The Bull Inn, Bangor - €3.72 (£3.30)
= Alexander's Bar, Lisburn - €3.72 (£3.30)
= Sandinos, Derry - €3.72 (£3.30)
= The Bently Bar, Derry - €3.72 (£3.30)
= Grand Central Bar, Derry - €3.72 (£3.30)
26. McGeoughs Bar, Dundalk - €4.30
= The Grattan Bar, Waterford - €4.30
= Waterside Inn Pub, Drogheda - €4.30
= Carberry's Pub, Drogheda - €4.30
1. McGettigan's Cookhouse and Bar, Dublin - €5.70
2. McGettigan's Cookhouse, Kingswood, Dublin - €5.50
= The Brazen Head, Dublin - €5.50
4. The Stag's Head, Dublin - €5.25
5. Kehoes, Dublin - €5.20
= The Grand Central Cafe Bar, Dublin - €5.20
7. The Dirty Onion and Yardbird, Belfast - €5.18 (£4.60)
8. Duke of York, Belfast - €5.07 (£4.50)
= Smithfield House, Lisburn - €5.07 (£4.50)
10. The Big Tree, Dublin - €4.90