Looking for a Father's Day gift? This delicious craft beer range could be the perfect treat...
Brought to you by Lidl
The perfect way to treat your dad this Sunday...
Father's Day is fast-approaching and if you're struggling to think of the right gift, you're not alone. After all, there are only so many pairs of novelty socks that any father needs.
*Slowly puts 'World's Best Dad' socks back on shelf*
But if you're looking for something different and tasty to treat your dad to this year, we've got just the thing.
Lidl's craft beer range is the perfect gift for Father's Day - and it's on offer too!*
Up first, we've got Lidl's Franciscan Well craft beer 4-packs which are currently on offer for just €8.49, reduced from €10.
Brewed in Cork (so you know it's great, obviously), the range on offer includes:
- Franciscan Well Rebel Red Ale (4.3%)
- Franciscan Well Chieftan IPA (5.5%)
- Franciscan Well Pilgrims Session Ale (4%)
And if you're looking to mix and match, Lidl also stock other delicious craft beer brands including Sierra Nevada, a flavoursome range of pale ale and Californian IPA.
Lidl also stocks The White Hag, The Crafty Brewing Company AND Brù Brewery, so you really are spoiled for choice.
In fact, you can check out the full range right here.
Plus, if you want to go one step further and be the golden child we all know you are, why not cook your dad a delicious meal this Sunday?
Here's a mouth-watering, hassle-free recipe for Lidl's Irish Dry Aged Tomahawk Steak.
- Remove the steak from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking and pat it dry with kitchen paper.
- Before cooking, generously rub the steak with olive oil and season with sale and pepper.
- Heat a heavy based pan over a high heat, until very hot.
- Place the steak in the hot pan and cook without moving for 1-2 minutes, or until enough of a crust has developed that the steaks no longer stick to the pan. Flip and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes. Continue this until the steak is cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the steak to a plate, tent it loosely with foil and allow it to rest for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with the pan juices or a sauce of your choice.
And there you go!
Between the freshly-cooked steak dinner and the thirst-quenching craft beers to unwind with in the evening, there's no better way to treat your dad this Sunday.
To browse Lidl's full craft beer range, click here.
Finish the day by cooking your dad a delicious steak dinner with Lidl’s succulent Irish Dry Aged Tomahawk Steak 21 Day Matured (€18.99) and following Lidl’s perfect steak recipe here.
*Offer runs from 17 June 2021 until 23 June 2021.
Brought to you by Lidl