This Monaghan woman became an impersonator to the stars
Famous "victims" include Maura Higgins, Louis Walsh and Joanne McNally.
There's a certain joy in talking about pop culture with your friends and impersonating the people as you remember them. During lockdown, Irish people spent a lot of time consuming content from TV to podcasts.
But without a doubt, the one source of content that captured the minds of Irish people was TikTok.
Kayleigh Trappe, a budding actress from Monaghan, decided to post her lip syncs of classic and modern Irish moments to TikTok as a way to keep herself entertained.
Now, she has over two hundred thousands followers on Instagram and TikTok, with some of her "victims" voicing their approval of her version of events.
JOE spoke to Trappe recently about her online success, which you can watch here:
View this post on Instagram
- Paul Mescal heads an impressive list of guests on this week's The Late Late Show
- This Hardy Buck turned lockdown boredom into live show success
- You have a week to watch these 6 great movies before they leave Netflix
- Ireland named in Top 10 safest European travel destinations
- Where to watch the 2023 Oscars (legally!) in Ireland