PICS: Irish mammy sends amusingly panicked texts to her daughter after taking dog medicine by mistake 2 years ago

PICS: Irish mammy sends amusingly panicked texts to her daughter after taking dog medicine by mistake

Safe to say her daughter wasn’t as sympathetic as she might have been under the circumstances.

Having never ingested dog medicine ourselves, we can only imagine what sort of panic would descend on someone who did exactly that, completely by mistake.

Helen Maxwell from Tyrone was unfortunate to do so recently, having accidentally ingested medicine used to treat her dog’s skin rash instead of the cough medicine she thought she was pouring down her throat.

Naturally enough, panic ensued, but if she thought she was going to get sympathy when she texted her daughter Ciara informing her of her plight, she was sorely mistaken.

Thankfully, Helen was assured by a doctor that there would be no after effects, although we don’t have official confirmation that she hasn’t started barking since…

Cheers to Ciara Maxwell for sending this our way. If you have something you would like to share with us, send it to editorial@joe.ie or hit us up on Facebook or Twitter.