First Dates Ireland are once again looking for people to take part in the next series
They've renewed their appeal for applications.
First Dates Ireland is ticking a lot of the right boxes at the moment; in fact, we think they're doing a better job addressing serious issues than some dedicated current affairs shows in this country.
Last night's episode was another memorable one as the hearts of the country were captured by one young man.
While COCO Television initially appealed for people a couple of weeks ago, they've renewed their appeal for people to take part in the next season of the show.
They did urge people to only apply for themselves and not to apply on anybody else's behalf.
If you'd like a date in the First Dates restaurant for next series, we’d love to hear from you! #FirstDatesIRL
— COCO Content (@COCOcontentie) January 24, 2019
First Dates Ireland is filmed in Coda Eatery at The Gibson Hotel and is captured by over 20 cameras, so if you think this is up your alley, then take a look at the criteria below.
In order to be eligible to participate in First Dates (Ireland) you must meet the following criteria.
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are a permanent legal resident on the island of Ireland
- You are not/have not ever been employed by COCO Television and/or the Broadcaster (RTÉ)
- No member of your household, immediate relative (i.e. mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) are employed/have ever been employed by COCO Television and/or the Broadcaster (RTÉ)
- By submitting an application you agree to the terms and conditions set out at www.cocotelevision.ie/firstdatesterms
Still interested? You can apply here.