Jeremy Renner shares health update after snow plow accident
By Callum Boyle
Renner was injured in the accident almost three months ago.
Jeremy Renner has updated fans with a recent video to document his recovery since his snow plow accident that happened almost three months ago.
Renner suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopaedic injuries after the New Year’s Day incident that occurred near his Mt. Rose home about 25 miles outside Reno.
The Hawkeye star and two-time Oscar nominee underwent surgery following the accident and spent time in intensive care, sharing recovery updates across his social media.
In a video posted to Twitter at the weekend, Renner can be seen walking on a treadmill and tweeted: “I now have to find OTHER things to occupy my time so my body can recover from my will. #minduful #intended #recovery.”
I now have to find OTHER things to occupy my time so my body can recover from my will. #minduful #intended #recovery pic.twitter.com/TuDFSMVJHY
— Jeremy Renner (@JeremyRenner) March 26, 2023
Fans of the 52-year-old actor congratulated him for making significant progress since his injury.
One wrote: “I’m still absolutely in awe of you on this machine.”
A second said: “The fact that this man is getting better makes me so happy…”
Another tweeted: “We as fans are so proud of you and how far you came. Your strength, determination and mentality are inspirational to us."
- Rotten Tomatoes reveals what was the biggest and best movie on its site since its creation
- 10 years ago, the makers of Trainspotting reunited for a supremely underrated thriller
- Christopher Nolan's upcoming blockbuster Oppenheimer is reportedly going to be very long
- New trailer released for Tommy Wiseau's follow-up to The Room
- Bella Ramsey reveals when fans of The Last of Us can expect the second season
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making Cillian Murphy's new movie which is filming in Ireland
- You can finally watch one of 2022's very best movies at home