Ten valuable life lessons that JOE has learned from watching Airplane!
Surely, you cant be serious?
JOE has never hid our total, absolute and undying love for the comedy classic that is Airplane. The film was released 34 years ago this week and it remains one of the greatest films of all time. Here are ten things that we've learned from it...
1) Things can get lost in translation.
Clip via - Simeon Baker
2) Be prepared for shit to hit the fan.
3) Pilots can be odd.
Clip via - MOVIECLIPS
4) Never bore the people next to you.
5) Remember, you're in the hands of professionals.
Clip via - Mickey Mouse
6) Flights can be stressful.
7) You need to be clear when dealing with airline staff.
Clip via - Kanal korisnika Kristo007
8) Auto-pilot is very reliable.
9) Doctors have no sense of humour
Clip via - Don't call me Shirley
10) You need luck.