Hozier has just announced his first Irish live date in four years
Hozier has announced his first Irish live date in four years for this summer.
The Wicklow man will play Malahide Castle in Dublin on Friday, 30 June, where he will be joined by The Teskey Brothers as special guests.
The announcement comes as the singer-songwriter's new EP 'Eat Your Young' is set to be released digitally on 17 March to mark both his birthday and St. Patrick's Day.
It will include the tracks 'Eat Your Young', 'All Things End', and 'Through Me (The Flood)'.
Meanwhile, his third album 'Unreal Earth' is set for a release later in 2023.
It’s always a joy announce a show on home soil 💚
I’ll be joined by the incredible @teskeybrothers at @MalahideCastleG on the 30th of June. I hope to see you there, thanks and much love. https://t.co/hHPnC8PIbG pic.twitter.com/Wdc48obMX6
— Hozier (@Hozier) February 24, 2023
Off the strength of his first two albums - 2014's Hozier and 2019's Wasteland, Baby! - Hozier has amassed 22 billion global streams, numerous platinum album certifications and multiple award nominations and wins.
Speaking about the upcoming Irish gig, he said “It’s always a joy to announce a show on home soil.
"I’ll be joined by the incredible Teskey Brothers at Malahide Castle on 30 June. I hope to see you there! Thanks and much love, Andrew."
Tickets for the Malahide Castle gig will be priced from €49.50 inclusive and will go on sale at 9am on Tuesday, 28 February at 9am via Ticketmaster.ie.
- Succession creator makes major announcement about the future of the show
- There are multiple new Lord Of The Rings movies on the way
- Creed III has absolutely no right to be this good
- One of the best shows of the last year is finally available to watch in Ireland
- Netflix has just added one of last year's best Irish movies
- Mindhunter producer confirms the future of the show