Noel Gallagher’s HFB announce new album and upcoming gigs in Dublin and Belfast
Chalk these dates down.
Noel Gallagher and his High Flying Birds are back with their third album called Who Built The Moon? (good question rkid).
While flowing from the same, molten core of melody, songwriting craft and towering self-belief, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds’ new album alters the legendary singer-songwriter’s course following a bracing, two-year creative collaboration with renowned producer, DJ and composer, David Holmes.
It will be released on 24 November 2017 and is set for prompt live treatment as Gallagher and band announce a 2018 World Tour.
There are some pretty cool song titles on the new album also...
- Fort Knox
- Holy Mountain
- Keep On Reaching
- It's A Beautiful World
- She Taught Me How To Fly
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Black & White Sunshine
- Interlude (Wednesday Part 1)
- If Love Is The Law
- The Man Who Built The Moon
- End Credits (Wednesday Part 2)
Live arena shows start in April 2018 across the UK & Ireland and go on general sale at 9am, this Friday 29 September 2017 with details, links to purchase tickets and tour updates available at www.noelgallagher.com
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds’ Who Built The Moon? 2018 Tour Dates are announced as follows:
- 22 April 2018 Brighton, Brighton Centre
- 24 April 2018 Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
- 25 April 2018 Aberdeen, BHGE Arena
- 27 April 2018 London, The SSE Arena Wembley
- 30 April 2018 Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- 1 May 2018 Birmingham, Birmingham Arena
- 3 May 2018 Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- 4 May 2018 Manchester, Manchester Arena
- 6 May 2018 Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- 7 May 2018 Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Wed 9 May 2018 Belfast, The SSE Arena
- Thu 10 May 2018 Dublin, 3Arena