Dublin named one of the 10 best European cities for beer
Have you sampled the beer offerings in the other nine cities?
Dublin has been named one of the 10 best European cities for beer fans to visit in 2023.
The list comes from US website Uproxx and saw craft beer experts and brewers asked about their favourite cities to visit for a "beer-fueled adventure".
Uproxx Life's Senior Drinks Writer Chris Osburn selected the Irish capital, praising it for its Guinness, craft breweries and "countless" pubs.
"Clearly, the home of Guinness is a huge destination and worth the trip alone, but the city is also home to a ton of craft breweries like The Porterhouse Brewing Company, Rascals Brewing Company (grab some pizza while you’re there as well), and Dublin City Brewing. Add to that the countless bars and pubs serving up pints, fish and chips, and bangers and mash if you’re still on the fence about going to Dublin."
London also made Uproxx's top 10, while Germany was the country that had the most cities appear on the list with four: Bamberg, Cologne, Leipzig and Munich.
The Czech Republic also saw two of its cities - Plzeň and Prague - named.
The list of the top 10 European cities for beer can be found below. For more information on the selections, visit Uproxx's website right here.
- Bamberg, Germany
- Brussels, Belgium
- Cologne, Germany
- Dublin, Ireland
- Leipzig, Germany
- London, UK
- Munich, Germany
- Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rome, Italy
Main image via Paul Sharp/RollingNews.ie
- Ranking the Scream movies from worst to best
- One of the best courtroom dramas in movie history is coming to The Gaiety this summer
- Michael Fassbender to star in the "most expensive romcom ever made"
- Here is our first look at the second-most expensive TV show ever made
- Two of the best '80s thrillers are being remade as TV shows
- The upcoming Hellboy reboot has found its lead actor
- Prime Video has just added 19 huge movies to its library