Luxury Dublin apartments granted permission for rooftop swimming pool
By Katy Thornton.
Hopefully, the pool will be heated and covered for the Irish weather.
The boom is back, ladies and gents. At least for some of us, it would seem. A new apartment scheme Elmpark Green on Merrion Road is set to consist of 78 residential units, as well as an outdoor rooftop swimming pool that will provide a panoramic view of Dublin.
Developers Red Rock submitted a planning application back in September to account for the rooftop pool, which would be on the ninth storey of the building, and they've officially been given the green light to go ahead with it.
The apartments available at Elmpark Green, Dublin 4, will be a mixture of one, two, and three-bed units; according to The Irish Times, the initial plans were to have 73 units, but this has been expanded to 78.
You can read all the plans for Elmpark Green HERE.
This article was first published on Lovin.ie. Images via Elmpark Green Planning Application.
- Iarnród Éireann confirm Cork to Dublin catering services from April
- Ryanair calls on Eamon Ryan to take action over Dublin Airport drone closures
- Beloved Dublin pub announces closure 'with a heavy heart'
- Dublin Narcos is coming to Irish TV this March
- This apartment is the cheapest property on the Dublin market
- Dublin property advertises 'bedroom' to rent with black plastic sheets instead of walls