The full list of cancelled flights in and out of Dublin Airport on Monday (so far)
Disruption has continued in Dublin Airport this week as Aer Lingus announced a number of cancelled flights due to a Covid-19 outbreak among its staff.
On Monday, three Aer Lingus flights from Dublin Airport have been cancelled and five arrivals have also been cancelled.
The latest scrapping of flights follows the airline aborting dozens of flights in recent days.
Meanwhile, Ryanair has said it expects minimum disruption to its services as a result of cabin crew strikes called by the USO and SITCPLA unions between 12 July and 28 July.
"Air Traffic Control (ATC) and airport staff shortages across Europe, which are beyond Ryanair’s control may however cause some minor disruption and any passengers whose flights are disrupted by ATC staff shortages will be notified of their entitlements by email/SMS," Ryanair said in a statement.
Details on all affected flights in and out of Dublin airport today (as of midday on Monday) can be seen below:
- 11.05 - London LCY EI8365 Aer Lingus
- 12.50 Manchester EI208 Aer Lingus
- 15.35 Rome FCO EI406 Aer Lingus
- 10.30 London LCY BA4462 British Airways
- 12.05 Berlin EI333 Aer Lingus
- 12.35 Zurich EI343 Aer Lingus
- 15.25 Manchester EI209 Aer Lingus
- 22.40 Rome FCO EI 407 Aer Lingus
Live information can be found on the Dublin Airport website here.