The JOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 333
Three is a magic number.
Hang up the bunting, crack open a bottle of the bubbly and get your gladrags on - yes, it's another Repdigit Quiz!
Sorry, what? You don't know what a repdigit is? Hmm funny that. Well, it's a number composed of the repetition of a single digit, such as 333, or 77, or 222. Exciting stuff isn't it.
Trawling through the archives I was disappointed to see that my predecessors didn't commit to the bit for their Repdigit Quizzes. Pub Quiz 111 and Pub Quiz 222 both are pretty standard efforts, neither going all in on the number 1 or the number 2.
Not here though, this is a 3 heavy quiz, with a round all about 'things in third' and a sprinkling of other 3s throughout.
And finally, solidarity with those of you who, like me, will be staying up until an ungodly hour on Sunday night to watch the Super Bowl. As a reward for your efforts, I've given you a final round that you should be able to excel at.
- Can you ace this ultimate Brendan Fraser quiz?
- All motorcycle road racing in Northern Ireland has been cancelled for 2023
- BBC journalist faces calls to address ancestor's role in the Irish famine
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making a movie about U2's landmark Sarajevo concert
- Idris Elba is on the run and on the hunt in action-packed new look at the Luther movie
- Netflix provides more clarity on incoming account restrictions
- You Season 4 Part One puts the "fun" back into fundamentally problematic
- Magic Mike's Last Dance is about how horny we all are after the pandemic