The JOE Friday Pub Quiz: Week 336
Time to quiz.
For absolutely no reason whatsoever, other than the fact I may finally have lost my mind, here is an intro in the style of Roy Batty's 'Tears in the rain' monologue from Blade Runner, courtesy of ChatGPT:
I've seen things you wouldn't believe. The pixels of online quizzes scattered like diamonds across the vast expanse of the internet. I've watched pop culture questions glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate of fandom, and I've seen knowledge questions burn brightly like phosphorescent sea creatures off the shoulder of Orion. But all these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain, unless you step forward to take this quiz.
So let us begin, before the darkness closes in and the chance is lost forever.
Blimey, let's not get too deep now ChatGPT. Time to quiz.
- QUIZ: Can you name the movie from the animal?
- QUIZ: JOE's Big News Of The Day Quiz #46
- QUIZ: Can you name these movies just from the explosion?
- The Young Offenders is returning for new season as producers issue casting call
- Netflix has quietly added 19 big movies to its library
- Amber Barrett and a great new challenge feature on this week's Late Late Show
- Five years ago today, this sexy spy series should've been the James Bond for adults only