The JOE quick-fire general knowledge quiz: Day 132
The best way to spend three minutes of your day.
Welcome back to our beloved quick-fire general knowledge quiz! We're on day 132 and if you're a regular by now, you know the drill.
For the newly initiated out there, every day, we present players with 15 general knowledge quiz questions and three minutes to answer them.
You can have a go at our latest quick-fire quiz, day 132, below.
Good luck, and let us know what score you get.
The JOE quick-fire general knowledge quiz: Day 132.
If the JOE quick-fire quiz does not display above, just click here.
When the answer is a number, spell out the number or put the digit in and a space.
If you want to try some of our other quizzes, you can do that by clicking here. Or you can try one of the quizzes below.
Join JOE’s WhatsApp community for first access to news, updates, and quizzes. Click on this link to receive news and the latest headlines directly to your phone. You can leave the group at any time.
- QUIZ: Can you name these Dublin neighbourhoods ending in 'o'?
- QUIZ: Can you guess which of these movies has the higher Rotten Tomatoes score?
- QUIZ: Which player has scored more Premier League goals?
- QUIZ: Can you match every Irish county to the letters on its number plate in 90 seconds?
- QUIZ: Can you name all the EU countries in alphabetical order?
- QUIZ: How well do you know the Grand Theft Auto games?
- QUIZ: How well do you know your Irish history?
- QUIZ: We give you the rock band, you name the singer
- QUIZ: How well do you know the towns and villages of Dublin?
- QUIZ: Can you recognise the TV theme tune from just one line?
- QUIZ: Name these 20 Premier League strikers from the 2000s
- QUIZ: How well do you know these minor Simpsons characters?
- QUIZ: Only the sharpest will get 100% in this General Knowledge test