Let us know what score you get.
Each day, we will give you 15 general knowledge questions and three minutes to complete the quiz.
You can do the quiz below. Good luck, and let us know what score you get.
The JOE quick-fire general knowledge quiz: Day 61.
If the JOE quick-fire quiz does not display above, just click here.
When the answer is a number, spell out the number or put the digit in a space. You can also use surnames rather than writing out full names when applicable.
If you want to try some of our other quizzes, you can do that by clicking here. Or you can try one of the quizzes below.
- QUIZ: Can you name these Dublin neighbourhoods ending in ‘o’?
- QUIZ: Can you guess which of these movies has the higher Rotten Tomatoes score?
- QUIZ: Which player has scored more Premier League goals?
- QUIZ: Can you match every Irish county to the letters on its number plate in 90 seconds?
- QUIZ: Can you name all the EU countries in alphabetical order?
- QUIZ: How well do you know the Grand Theft Auto games?
- QUIZ: How well do you know your Irish history?
- The Ultimate Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Quiz
- Quiz: Name every team to have played in the Premier League
- QUIZ: We give you the rock band, you name the singer
- QUIZ: How well do you know the towns and villages of Dublin?
- QUIZ: Can you recognise the TV theme tune from just one line?
- QUIZ: Name these 20 Premier League strikers from the 2000s
- QUIZ: How well do you know these minor Simpsons characters?
- QUIZ: Only the sharpest will get 100% in this General Knowledge test
- The JOE quick-fire Quiz.
- The JOE Friday Pub Quiz.