Allianz National Football League Round 3: All the action and talking points
Football is back, and back with a bang!
After a brilliant weekend of hurling under our belts, we're all keen to see the big ball again, especially with some big hitters going toe to toe live on TV.
Kerry vs Mayo is obviously the main one, a blockbuster event on any occasion, and with the added intrigue of possibly seeing a certain David Clifford return to The Kingdom.
Mayo are still finding their feet under Kevin McStay, but there are some intriguing aspects of their game that have us all gripped right now, not least the positional change of Aidan O'Shea.
Elsewhere we have massive clashes between Armagh and Roscommon, while Tyrone travels to Galway in what's always a difficult game.
Monaghan and Donegal will battle it out in a match that could have huge bearings on the relegation scene, while Cork and Dublin duke it out in Division Two, live on TV. Derry vs Meath is another televised game that will be very interesting to watch.
You can keep up with all of the news, teams, clips, highlights and everything else right here on our live blog. Just click on the key point you want to read about or keep scrolling for all updates.
- Darran O'Sullivan on which former Kerry minor star was built for senior level at just 18
- Aidan Forker: Refusal to play games would see GAA "scramble" to pay expenses
- The ultimate GAA TV schedule and fixtures list for this weekend
- Quiz: How many of the Sigerson Cup’s most successful colleges can you name?
- "So long" - Farewell to some of the greatest wrists in inter-county hurling
- Patrick Horgan sarcastically uses Super Bowl to reignite hurling debate
- Trio of brothers start for Meath GAA senior team for the first time
- Mark Cronin hails Billy Morgan and UCC's famous skull and crossbones as their inspiration