Ireland vs New Zealand: Follow the international friendly live in our hub
Ireland's final match of the year takes place on Tuesday evening.
The Republic of Ireland take on New Zealand on Tuesday night in Dublin in their final match of what has been a disappointing year.
You can follow the match live in our hub below, where we will have updates about team news, big talking points and player ratings.
Click on the key point you want to read about or keep scrolling to see updates in our live hub below.
Ireland vs New Zealand: Follow the international friendly live.
Ireland have failed to qualify for Euro 2024 after losing six matches in the qualification group to France, the Netherlands and Greece respectively.
The Boys in Green will end a difficult year with a friendly against New Zealand. It will also be James McClean's final game for the national team and, most likely, Stephen Kenny's final game as manager.
You can watch the match between Ireland and New Zealand live on RTÉ 2 and the RTÉ Player.
Coverage begins at 7.30 pm ahead of kick-off at 7:45 pm.
- Evan Ferguson had the perfect reaction to nonsense England question
- Didi Hamman tears into Stephen Kenny over Andrew Moran decision
- Stephen Kenny makes honest admission on what could "cost him" his job
- Stephen Kenny responds to criticism from Didi Hamann and Brian Kerr
- Stephen Kenny is reportedly the top runner for manager's job with League One team
- Gus Poyet drops new hint about Ireland job as he confirms Greece exit date
- Mick McCarthy says he would have capped Declan Rice and Jack Grealish for Ireland
- Keith Andrews suggests 'Irish staff' helped Greece beat Ireland
- James McClean believes he is "still best person for the role" despite retirement
- Assessing the FAI's managerial options if Stephen Kenny leaves Ireland post
- Ex-Ireland star says senior job could be "step down" for Lee Carsley