These are the ten most highly valued sports stars in the world
They earn a tidy bit of cash...
Forbes have released their list of the highest valued sports stars in the world and unsurprisingly, golf and tennis stars are first and foremost on the list according to i100.
While many people may have thought that footballers would dominate the list, two of them do make the cut, Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham.
But top of the Forbes list of most valuable athlete brands, which is based on what sponsors pay them, is Tiger Woods with his brand worth a cool £36 million.
The full list is below...
1. Tiger Woods, golf (brand value £36m)
2. Roger Federer, tennis (£17m)
3. Phil Mickelson, golf (£16m)
4. David Beckham, football (£13m)
5. LeBron James, basketball (£13m)
6. Kobe Bryant, basketball (£9m)
7. Dale Earnhardt Jr., Nascar racing (£6m)
8. Maria Sharapova, tennis (£6m)
9. Cristiano Ronaldo, football (£5m)
10. Shaun White, snowboarding and skateboarding (£5m)