TV3 announce their panelists for Euro 2016 and the matches they're showing
One name stands out as a very interesting shout.
In just over two weeks time, Euro 2016 will kick-off and the tournaments expanded format has meant that for the first time ever, TV3 will be broadcasting the European Championships.
The station has just announced their panelists and there are some very interesting names on the list.
Joey Barton is rarely shy about expressing his opinion and the former Man City, QPR and Marseille midfielder is an extremely interesting addition alongside Keith Andrews and Emma Byrne - the first time a national broadcaster has included a female analyst on its UEFA Euro’s panel.
TV3’s regular panel of experts are also returning with Graeme Souness, Neil Lennon and Kevin Kilbane all offering their expert insight and commentary. Harry Redknapp, Gerry Armstrong and Lawrie Sanchez will also be entertaining Irish audiences during this festival of football in France.
TV3 will broadcast 22 live UEFA Euro 2016 matches this summer kicking off with England’s tournament opener against Russia.
Here's the other matches that they're showing.
UEFA Euro 2016 Live on TV3, TV3HD & 3player
- Saturday 11th June England v Russia
- Sunday 12th June Turkey v Croatia & Germany v Ukraine
- Monday 13th June Spain v Czech Republic
- Tuesday 14th June Austria v Hungary
- Wednesday 15th June Romania v Switzerland & France v Albania
- Thursday 16th June Ukraine v N.Ireland
- Friday 17th June Spain v Turkey
- Saturday 18th June Iceland v Hungary
- Sunday 19th June Romania v Albania
- Monday 20th June Slovakia v England
- Tuesday 21st June Ukraine v Poland & Croatia v Spain
- Weds 22nd June Hungary v Portugal & Sweden v Belgium
- Sat 25th & Sun 26th June Round of 16 (3 games*)
- June 30th June – 3rd July Quarter Finals (2 games*)
- Sunday 10th July The Final