Entrepreneurs! Today is the last day you can apply to be in the AIB Start-up Academy
AIB and entrepreneurs go together like JOE and viral stories.
After an incredibly successful 2015, the AIB Start-Up academy is back and this year is set to be better than ever.
They are still looking for entrepreneurs to apply for this year's Academy, but you better be quick because today is the final day of applications.
10 finalists will be chosen for an eight week intensive program and one very talented and lucky winner will receive a prize package worth €200,000.
This prize includes the following -
- €20,000 cash investment from AIB
- €30,000 worth of advertising space with The Irish Times
- Advertising spend to the value of €65,000 across JOE, Her.ie, SportsJOE and HerFamily.ie.
- Coaching from AIB specialists
- Office space in The Irish Times building
- Mentorship from Maximum Media
- Creative strategy and production from creative agency Rothco
- PR masterclass with WHPR
- Search and social consultancy package from Starcom and Radical.
Two runners-up will receive €15,000 worth of advertising space across JOE, Her, HerFamily and SportsJOE, as well as €10,000 in the Irish Times.
Does this sound right up your street? If so, then hop on over here and get applying. You better be quick though!