8 years ago
Tasty and easy to make protein recipes: Casein chocolate brownies
Delicious and healthy and the perfect post-dinner treat.
Ingredients (for ten brownies):
- 4 egg whites
- 8 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein – Chocolate Supreme Flavour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- Mix the egg whites, the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein – Chocolate Supreme Flavour and the baking powder in a bowl and add water until the mixture is smooth and consistent.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin lined with non-stick, grease-proof paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 45 minutes, until the top of the mixture is firm and spongy with a soft and liquid centre.
- Remove the baking tin from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into ten separate segments and serve.