COMPETITION: We’re giving away €1000 in today’s Cork Creme Egg Hunt. Here’s what you need to do to win
Brought to you by Cadbury Crème Egg.
You could be €1000 richer before the end of the day.
Are you ready for the first Creme Egg Hunt of 2018 in Cork City? We assume so if you’re reading this post. We’ve already given you an outline of what’s involved but this post will tell you exactly what you need to do.
This is it. This is your time to shine.
The first challenge is to get yourself down to Berwick Fountain, which is the starting point for today’s hunt. Once there, you’ll can meet up with the JOE and Her team and collect your Creme Egg. Do not eat this Creme Egg, even if it is very tempting to do so!
Needless to say, there have to be some rules when you’re giving away €1000. Otherwise, it’s just chaos.
So here’s what you need to know.
1. Entrants must collect a Creme Egg from the team at Berwick Fountain. Hmmm. Creme Eggs.
2. Entrants must visit every one of the 15 below locations but there’s no particular order. Take the fastest route possible or go in alphabetical order. It’s up to you.
3. Entrants must take a selfie at each location. The selfie must have the Creme Egg visible in the image. That’s why you can’t eat it just yet!
4. All 15 selfies must be posted to one Twitter account using the hashtag #CremeEggHuntingSeason.
5. Teams may work together and split up but all 15 locations must be covered with selfies uploaded to one Twitter account. It can be a team effort but you need to use a single Twitter account.
6. The first entrant back to the finish point at Berwick Fountain with proof of all 15 locations posted to Twitter will win the €1000.
7. There will be a runner-up prize for the individual/team that comes second. Don’t say we’re not good to you!
8. There is also a prize for the entrant/team with the best selfie, so be creative!
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, here are the all-important locations and their GPS coordinates. Just make sure you read the instructions about what needs to be included in the selfie. And that you don't get lost.
The 15 locations are listed below. Click on the link to see where it is. You don’t have to visit these locations in any particular order to just choose the quickest route for you.
Instruction: Take a snap where the four paths cross.
Instruction: Take a picture at the playground. Make it a good one! Remember there’s a prize for best selfie.
Instruction: Take a picture at the top looking back down at the city.
Instruction: Get a picture under the blue sign at the main entrance.
Instruction: Get a picture with the memorial.
Instruction: Take a picture in front of all that lovely glass.
Instruction: Get a picture with some fish!
Instruction: Take a snap on the stairs leading into a world of dance.
Instruction: Get a snap with the big yellow sign.
Instruction: Get a picture with the three main doors.
Instruction: Get an image in between two of the pillars.
Instruction: Stand in the car park and get an image of the beautiful building floor to top.
Instruction: Snap a selfie with a bus.
Instruction: Get a snap on the bridge
Instruction: Grab a snap with the name of this historical building.
Finally, make sure and come back to the finish line at Berwick Fountain. Find our JOE and Her team and show us the evidence of all 15 selfies from all 15 locations for your chance to win.
By partaking in this event you agree to be bound by the terms of our accident waiver and release of liability form for Cadbury Creme Egg Hunt. Please make sure you read it carefully.
Brought to you by Cadbury Creme Egg.