Trying to buy or build your first home? This FREE virtual event is just for you
Brought to you by EBS
Home Truths with EBS has the answers you're looking for and at our next event, we talk all things energy efficiency in the home.
Making the decision to buy or build your first home is an exciting milestone, marking the beginning of a new chapter in your life.
Whether you're on the look-out for your dream property or taking on the exciting challenge of a self-build, those initial steps towards buying your first home can be very exciting, but it can come with its challenges too.
That's why EBS are here to help.
They can answer any questions you might have and are here to ease any stress and confusion that you might feel if you're buying or building a house for the first time. It's the perfect way to easily learn the ins and outs of the property ladder, all with the help of really seasoned professionals.
Hosted by comedian Eric Lalor, Home Truths with EBS, features the perfect selection of expert guests, who'll be joining via Zoom.
The evening event will see the three experts sharing stories, anecdotes and advice, all with the aim of helping you figure out the mortgage process, how to self-build, and figuring out when is the right time to buy. Our expert panel will also be chatting through sustainable housing and how to make your home more environmentally friendly, giving you expert advice on everything from BER ratings and insulation to air and water heating systems.
There will also be first-hand experience from someone who has recently gone through the process and who already has their foot on the property ladder.
And, in the knowledge that some of the best conversations happen over a great meal, the conversation will flow around a table as the four guests speak freely in a relaxed and comfortable environment which allows them to offer up their experience for you to use.
The virtual event takes place from 7pm-8pm on Thursday 24 February and it's specifically designed for those buying or building their first home anywhere in Ireland.
The guests on the night will feature:
- Comedian Eric Lalor will be our host, and he'll be going through the entire buying and building process with our panel of expert guests.
- Ronan Lyons, Economist, Trinity College Dublin, will be sharing his wisdom on the current housing market, urban economics, and the importance of location which now, more than ever, takes centre-stage.
- Lucy Jones, award winning architect with Antipas Jones, will be sharing advice on the different stages of self-builds and renovations.
- Kate O'Driscoll will be giving some expert insight into sustainable housing, as well as some helpful tips on home renovations, DIY and interiors.
- EBS Mortgage Master Alan Sweeney will go through the steps needed to get mortgage ready.
The FREE event will take place online via Zoom Webinar. You can join us via a computer, tablet, or mobile device. Once you've reserved your place, we'll send you full details of how to take part 24 hours prior to the event.
First-time buyers will be intrigued, educated AND hopefully entertained too! To register your interest, simply fill out the form above.
(Please note: To register your interest for tickets, simply fill in the entry form below. We will be in touch if you are chosen to attend. *Limited to 500 participants*)
Brought to you by EBS