Looking to buy your first home near one of Ireland’s cities? Don't miss this free event
Brought to you by EBS
Moving on up...
Looking to buy a home near one of Ireland’s cities? Want to learn more about the property market? We've got something that might help...
For a lot of people, getting on to that seemingly-elusive property ladder can be a journey fraught with pitfalls and the unknown.
It can be an overwhelming time as you take the plunge into a world of new jargon and terminology.
Luckily, there is a way you can easily learn the ins and outs and ups and downs of the property ladder with the help of EBS and some seasoned professionals, who will share their substantial combined experience in the property industry in a relaxed and comfortable format.
Hosted by comedian Eric Lalor, Home Truths with EBS, features the perfect selection of expert guests, who'll be joining via Zoom.
The evening event will see the three experts sharing stories, anecdotes and advice, all with the aim of helping you figure out the mortgage process, the exciting challenge of a self-build, and figuring out when is the right time to buy.
They want to try and ease your fears and give you some helpful tips along the way. It's not an impossible journey, and the advice you will receive here will make it even easier.
There will also be first-hand experience from someone who has recently gone through the process and who already has their foot on the property ladder.
And, in the knowledge that some of the best conversations happen over a great meal, the conversation will flow around a table as the four guests speak freely in a relaxed and comfortable environment which allows them to offer up their experience for you to use.
The virtual event takes place from 7pm-8pm on Wednesday 9 February and it's specifically designed for those looking to find a home in or near one of Ireland's cities.
The guests on the night will feature:
- Comedian Eric Lalor will be our host, and he'll be going through the entire self-build process with our panel of expert guests.
- Ronan Lyons, Economist, Trinity College Dublin, will be sharing his wisdom on the current housing market, urban economics, and the importance of location which now, more than ever, takes centre-stage.
- Dearbhla Toal, Lifestyle blogger & Digital Marketer, from Belle Azzure.
- Lucy Jones, award winning architect with Antipas Jones, will be sharing advice on the different stages of self-builds and renovations.
- EBS Mortgage Master Denis Bastick will go through the steps needed to get mortgage ready.
The FREE event will take place online via Zoom Webinar. You can join us via a computer, tablet, or mobile device. Once you've reserved your place, we'll send you full details of how to take part 24 hours prior to the event.
First-time buyers will be intrigued, educated AND hopefully entertained too! To register your interest, simply fill out the form below.
(Please note: To register your interest for tickets, simply fill in the entry form below. We will be in touch if you are chosen to attend. *Limited to 500 participants*)
Brought to you by EBS