Here's the line-up for this week's episode of The Late Late Show
While the hunt for Ryan Tubridy's successor continues, RTÉ has unveiled who will be on the show this week.
Following Ireland's victory at the Six Nations last weekend, among the guests on The Late Late Show this week will be a trio of our Grand Slam Heroes - Andrew Porter, Dan Sheehan and Josh van der Flier.
They will fill in host Ryan Tubridy on the days of celebrations that followed Saturday’s historic victory and why the night before the game was one of the most surreal experiences they have ever had as a team. Porter will also be supporting Daffodil Day and the great work of the Irish Cancer Society.
Also on the programme will be PJ Kirby and Kevin Twomey, the hosts of the hit podcast I'm Grand Mam, to mark its 100th episode. The pair will chat about how Paul Mescal begged to be on their show, Irish boys and their undying love for their mammies.
On top of this, beauty and fashion illustrator Laura DeBarra will be returning for The Late Late Big Repair Challenge. Five passion projects were carefully selected and are set to be unveiled on the show ahead of their beautiful restoration which will be revealed in the coming weeks.
In terms of music, English singer-songwriter Freya Ridings will perform her newest single 'Weekends' while Louth artist David Keenan will sing his viral hit 'El Paso'.
The Late Late Show will return to screens on RTÉ One on Friday, 24 March at 9:35 pm.
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon had another huge star in mind for Robin Williams' Good Will Hunting role
- Bella Ramsey reveals when fans of The Last of Us can expect the second season
- Peaky Blinders creator set to write a new Star Wars movie
- Mission Impossible is bringing back a very obscure character
- One of the most underappreciated movies of the decade is now available to watch at home
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making Cillian Murphy's new movie which is filming in Ireland
- God's Creatures is the ultimate Irish Mammy movie
- Everyone's favourite movie when they were a kid is FINALLY getting a sequel