EA Sports shares first look at first football game post-FIFA
Out with FIFA, in with EA Sports FC
EA Sports has shared the first look at their new football game, EA Sports FC, writes Tom Todhunter.
The game, which will be EA’s first since cutting ties with FIFA in 2022, has divided the opinion of gamers in recent months, with many wondering what the finished product will look like.
Well, although we only have a little bit of information to go off, some questions have been answered.
EA Sports shared the first look of the new logo and branding, which appears to be far more modern than the historic design. In a press release, brand boss Nick Wlodyka said:
"EA Sports FC will be a symbol for the sport, a symbol of innovation and change, and we’re energised to show our fans more about the future in July."
The release also called the new franchise “a platform to create, innovate and grow new football experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of fans through console, mobile, online and esports products”.
— EA SPORTS FC (@EASPORTSFC) April 6, 2023
*This story first appeared on JOE UK
- WWE 2K23 helped us choose a new Irish champion
- The free subscription games coming to PlayStation and Xbox in April
- REVIEW: Resident Evil 4 remake is a gorgeous reminder why it is one of the best games ever made
- The Legend Of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom reveals 10 minutes of gameplay
- PlayStation reveal huge list of games in their Spring Sale