7 years ago
Easy Exercise of the Week: Incline Dumbbell Press
A great exercise for the chest.
- Lie back on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand on top of your thighs. The palms of your hands will be facing each other.
- Once you have the dumbbells raised to shoulder width, rotate your wrists forward so that the palms of your hands are facing away from you. This will be your starting position.
- Be sure to keep full control of the dumbbells at all times. Then breathe out and push the dumbbells up with your chest.
- Lock your arms at the top, hold for a second, and then start slowly lowering the weight.
- Repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of reps.
Clip via Nick Wright