7 years ago
Easy Exercise of the Week: Lying Triceps Extension
Gets your arms toned by beefing up your triceps.
- Lie on a bench holding two dumbbells in front of you. Your arms should be fully extended at a 90-degree angle from your torso and the floor.
- The palms should be facing in and the elbows should be tucked in tight by your side. This is the starting position.
- Keep your upper arms stationary with the elbows in, slowly lower the weight until the dumbbells are near your ears.
- At that point, while keeping the elbows in and the upper arms stationary, use the triceps to bring the weight back up to the starting position as you breathe out.
- Repeat for desired amount of reps
Clip via ScottHermanFitness