6 years ago
Tasty and easy to make protein recipes: Healthy fish and sweet potato chips with tartar sauce
A dinner as traditional and tasty as they come and that's perfectly healthy to boot.
Ingredients (for two servings):
- 2 white fish fillets
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons of Total 0% Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of Capers, chopped
- A small handful of chopped parsley leaves
- FryLight 1cal cooking spray or 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Chop the sweet potato into a number of thin slices.
- Spray a baking tray lightly with FryLight 1cal cooking spray or coconut oil, and place the slices of sweet potatoes on it.
- Cover the sweet potatoes with a light coating of cooking spray or coconut oil and season with pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200C and when it’s sufficiently heated, place the baking tray into the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, turning the sweet potatoes after ten minutes to ensure that they are equally cooked on both sides
- On another baking tray, lay the white fish fillets on a bed of tin foil (enough foil to wrap the fillets). Season with lemon and pepper.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the capers, Greek yoghurt, parsley and lemon juice together to make the tartar sauce.
- Remove the baking trays from the oven when the sweet potatoes and fish fillets are ready. Allow them to cool and serve on a plate with tartar sauce.