PlayStation confirms 17 games coming to PS Plus in July
Including a brand new, day-one release.
As we previously reported, PlayStation has launched its new-and-improved version of PS Plus, which will continue to give subscribers free games each month, as well as access to hundreds of PlayStation games from throughout the generations of the consoles.
For more info on that, check the PS Blog right here, but this week PlayStation confirmed that it will be adding 17 more games for PS Plus subscribers later in July, including one brand new, day-one release.
The full list of new additions can be found here:
- Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
- Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered
- Assassin's Creed Unity
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade (PS5)
- Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Jumanji: The Video Game
- LocoRoco: Midnight Carnival - PSP (PS Plus Premium Only)
- Marvel's Avengers
- No Heroes Allowed - PSP (PS Plus Premium Only)
- Paw Patrol on a Roll
- ReadySet Heroes
- Saints Row 4: Re-Elected
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
- Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition
That final entry on the list, Stray, is the brand new release.
It caught everyone's attention a few years ago with its announcement trailer, with the unique set-up of controlling a cat in a distant-future city.
The game's official synopsis is as follows:
"Lost, alone, and separated from family, a stray cat must untangle an ancient mystery to escape a long-forgotten cybercity and find the way home."
All of the new additions, including Stray, will be available for PS Plus subscribers from Tuesday, 19 July.
Clip via PlayStation