Did your favourite takeaway make the list of Ireland’s best takeaways?
Anyone else hungry all of a sudden?
It’s Friday night, it’s been a long, hard week and there’s a busy Bank Holiday weekend of socialising ahead so we wouldn’t blame you if you fancied putting the feet up and sparing yourself the cooking duties tonight.
You probably have a go-to place in mind already, but just in case you didn’t, check out this list from the folks at JustEat.ie, who asked their users to vote for their favourite takeaways and came up with the following results in any amount of different categories.
Is your favourite in there?
- Most Generous Takeaway 2014 – Ambala, Camden Street, Dublin
- Healthiest Takeaway Restaurant 2014 – Camile, South Circular Road, Dublin
- Fastest Fast Food 2014 - PHD (Pizza Hut Delivery), Wexford
- Best Burrito in Ireland 2014 - Burrito Loco, Letterkenny
- Best Curry in Ireland 2014 – Mango Tree, Lucan
- Best Pizza in Ireland 2014 – Base Pizza, Ballsbridge/Terenure
- Best Chinese in Ireland 2014 – Flaming Wok, Fairview
- Favourite Takeaway Dish in Ireland 2014 – Chicken Tikka from Spice and Rice in Dublin 1
- Best Takeaway in Munster 2014 – Uncle Petes, Cork
- Best Takeaway in Leinster 2014 – Romayos Maynooth & Clonsilla
- Best Takeaway in Ulster 2014 – Caspian Pizza, Donegal
- Best Takeaway in Connaught 2014 – Robertos, Sligo
- Jammiest Takeaway Restaurant (industry award) – Pizza Dog, Drumcondra
- Best Takeaway in Ireland 2014 – Romayo’s Group