WATCH: The first trailer for the return of Frasier has arrived
"They're callin' again..."
In case you didn't know, Frasier is back. The last episode aired in 2004, and now, nearly a full two decades later, Kelsey Grammer is back in the iconic role.
Since then, Grammer has appeared in everything from the X-Men, to Transformers, to The Expendables, to 30 Rock, to Modern Family, to the infamous Money Plane, but we've known for a while now that all roads were leading him back to Frasier.
The official synopsis for the new series is as follows:
Frasier Crane (Grammer) is in the next chapter of his life, as he returns to Boston with new challenges to face, new relationships to forge and an old dream or two to finally fulfill. Frasier has re-entered the building!
Check out the brand new trailer right here:
The new series of Frasier comes from the writers of How I Met Your Mother
In addition to Grammer, the new series stars Jack Cutmore-Scott (Oppenheimer) as Frasier’s son Freddy; Nicholas Lyndhurst (Only Fools and Horses) as Frasier’s old college buddy turned university professor Alan; Toks Olagundoye (Fatal Attraction) as Olivia, Alan’s colleague and head of the university’s psychology department; Jess Salgueiro (The Boys) as Freddy’s roommate Eve; and Anders Keith as Frasier’s nephew David.
The first two episodes of the new season of Frasier will debut in Ireland and the UK on Paramount Plus on Friday 13 October, and before that, a special behind-the-scenes look at the show, titled Frasier: Inside The Series, will land on Paramount Plus on Friday 6 October.
- All three Godfather films are available to stream for free in Ireland and the UK
- Netflix unveils spooky first look at new series from Haunting of Hill House creator
- Tom Hardy returns to the big screen after two years with new biker movie
- Young Irish star makes Variety's 10 Actors to Watch for 2023 list
- One of 2023's best horror movies is now available to stream at home
- One of the best shows of the 21st century is back with a new season on Disney+
- New Netflix true crime documentary investigates infamous murder mystery