North Korea's next nuclear move in the coming days may target Trump directly
Their "final stage for completing nuclear deterrence" coincides with Trump's tour of Asia.
North Korea has ruled out talks with the United States of America and has instead said that they are willing to increase their nuclear arsenal as Donald Trump begins his tour of Asia.
President Trump left America for his first presidential trip to Asia on Friday as Pyongyang issue a fresh and terrifying warning to Trump and the USA.
He is set to visit Japan first before heading to South Korea on Tuesday. He is visiting the region to discuss the project of shutting down Kim Jong-un's nuclear programme.
However, according to Reuters, two USA strategic bombers have begun conducting drills over South Korea to help combat any "surprise nuclear strike."
It was reported by South Korean intelligence that activity at a North Korean missile facility had been detected which is normally consistent with an upcoming test launch.
Their main concern is that North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong Un, might conduct a ballistic missile test — or even a far more shocking atmospheric nuclear test — during Trump’s visit to Japan or South Korea, and that Trump would respond by escalating rather than defusing tensions.
North Korea's state-run news agency has said that the USA should forget about the country giving up its nuclear weapons and stated that it is in "the final stage for completing nuclear deterrence."
They also added that Trump and USA were daydreaming and that their "self-defensive nuclear treasure sword will be sharpened evermore unless the US hostile policy toward the DPRK is abolished once and for all."
Trump is expected to deliver a speech at South Korea's National Assembly urging them to find a common resolution in the face of a shared threat.
“The president recognizes that we’re running out of time (to deal with North Korea) and will ask all nations to do more,” White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster told reporters at a briefing in Washington.