Top stories on JOE today
With the sad news of the passing of James Galdofini there was a tribute from Cork, the lovely Kate Upton, and plenty of other stories today
Here are the biggest stories on JOE today.
6. The four Irish lads got their Lions test shirts from Ian McGeechan today, which made for a pretty great picture.
5. A Dublin woman is suing Coppers after she took a spill on the dance floor, but she's denying Dirty Dancing.
4. It looks like Frank Lampard is keeping the fitness up during the summer by cutting some silage in Waterford.
3. With the passing of James Gandolfini yesterday, this brilliant Cork version of The Sopranos opening sequence had us remembering him fondly.
2. Simon Zebo was showing off his musical skills again, this time in a bar Down Under with his version of 'No Diggity'.
1. We don't need to say too much about this story, it's the lovely Kate Upton topless on a horse.
If you want to catch up with all the news even faster, you'll want a serious broadband connection with speeds of up to 70mb, so check out the good lads at Magnet, who will be filling your fatpipe so that you never have to worry about being connected.