5 years ago
Tasty and easy to make protein recipes: Chocolate PB Banana smoothie
A lovely post-workout treat that can be rustled together in a matter of minutes.
- 1 banana (medium size)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 300ml of almond milk
- 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate Flavour)
- Peel and chop the banana and place the choppings into a blender along with the nut butter, almond milk and 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate Flavour).
- Turn on the blender and serve when ready.
- Add ice to cool if necessary.