Deliveroo reveal the most popular dish for every Dublin college
Did your favourite takeaway meal make the list?
Whether you like to admit it or not, takeaways are synonymous with college students. They just go hand-in-hand.
You can chalk it down to being stressed, not having the time (or ability) to cook, or being hungover, but whatever way you look at it, you go through a hell of a lot of takeaway food as a student.
What we're trying to say is that college students should know all about good takeaways.
So when Deliveroo revealed what each Dublin college love to order the most, we found the results quite interesting.
Take a look:
- Trinity College Dublin - Chicken Breast Sandwich from Supermacs
- University College Dublin - Chicken Katsu from Wagamama
- Dublin City University - Spice Bag from Wok On In
- National College of Ireland - Cheese Dog from Five Guys
- Technological University Dublin - Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guys
Some fascinating stuff here. The spice bags heading to DCU students makes a lot of sense, but we're somewhat surprised by the UCD meal of choice...
The research on Dublin colleges follows on from information from Deliveroo earlier this week about the most popular meals in 20 individual areas in Dublin.