Laura Woods deletes social media post she accidentally shared
'I made a slight error'
Laura Woods has revealed that she never intended to share a recent post which was seen by thousands.
After rumours first began to emerge in September, Woods confirmed herself that she was dating former Love Island star, Adam Collard.
The TNT Sports presenter shared a video montage of the two together on TikTok and her Instagram, however it was only meant to be shared to her close friends and not all of followers – of which there are over 700,000.
In the video were a series of loved-up moments and Woods described it as a “slight error” and that the idea of thousands knowing about her private life being public “fills her with dread”.
'I only show you what I’m comfortable showing you' - Laura Woods
Speaking on Aimee Fuller’s Monday Mile, Laura Woods said: “I am really private… I only show you what I’m comfortable showing you – I like to keep it like that as much as possible.
“So, I made a slight error, you know when you upload something to your main feed that’s meant to be like close friends?
“I didn’t even know I could do that to be fair, but I did, and let me tell you how much that turns me inside out, for people to see anything private about me and a relationship, is basically what it is.
“For anyone to see that part of me fills me with dread. It sounds like it’s a bad thing but only because I associate social media and relationships in a bad way. I’m almost nothing good can come from sharing.
“Maybe I’ve learned, maybe it’s something historic, I’ve never thought it was a good idea to share them.”
Collard has also shared snaps of the two together and during a recent interview with The Mirror, confirmed all was going well between the couple: “It’s going great, you know. She’s amazing and we are having a lot of fun. It feels like I’m living the dream.”
- Disney Plus has just added a very, very, very scary movie
- Prime Video has just added 2023's best action movie
- REVIEW: Killers of the Flower Moon should get De Niro his first Oscar in over 40 years
- The Ultimate A-to-Z Quiz of The Simpsons
- Ireland’s Most Evil Killers coming to Irish TV this month
- Spielberg's best movie in over 10 years is finally available to watch at home
- One Night in Millstreet has the potential to be Ireland's biggest ever documentary
- Zac Efron's new sports drama based on shocking true story gets first look