These are the most popular international Airbnb destinations for Irish people
Have you been to any of these spots?
As well as recently revealing what Ireland's most popular staycation destinations on the service are, Airbnb has unveiled a list of the top 10 trending international destinations for Irish people using the vacation rental service ahead of this summer.
Taking the top spot was Corralejo, a town located in Fuerteventura - one of the Canary Islands of Spain. Trailing behind it in second place was Sorrento in Italy, with San Diego in the United States claiming the third spot.
Rounding out the top five, meanwhile, was Ibiza in Spain and Bled in Slovenia.
Spain and the United Kingdom are the countries with the most destinations on the list, with three a piece.
Along with Corralejo and Ibiza, Santander also made the top 10 list for Spain. In terms of the UK, its cities Manchester, Belfast and Edinburgh were also included.
On top of Sorrento, Alghero ranked amongst the top 10 for Italy.
You can see the full list of the top trending international destinations for Irish people on Airbnb below:
- Corralejo, Spain
- Sorrento, Italy
- San Diego, United States
- Ibiza, Spain
- Bled, Slovenia
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Santander, Spain
- Belfast, United Kingdom
- Alghero, Italy
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Airbnb reveals most popular staycation destinations for Irish people
- Three Things You Must Do on The Isle of Man
- Disney+ has just added one of the very best movies of 2023
- Amazon Prime Video has just added 34 huge movies to its library
- One of Sylvester Stallone's most beloved movies is getting a reboot
- 40 years ago today, one of the most stylish movies of all time hit cinemas
- Netflix reveals who the follow up to its Dahmer series will focus on
- A movie version of one of the most violent novels of all time is in the works
- New comedy-drama from Oscar-winning filmmaker should be must-watch for sports movie lovers
- Pedro Pascal set to be next addition to the incredible Gladiator 2 cast