6 years ago
Tasty and easy to make protein recipes: Smoked salmon omelettes
A protein-filled meal that's perfect to kick-start your morning or fill you up after a tough workout.
- 1 ounce of smoked salmon (roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 Free-range eggs
- Beat the eggs together in a mixing bowl and add a small amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the omelette mixture into the pan and cook on a light setting.
- After a minute or so use a spatula to lift the edge of the omelette to check the underside. If underside is going brown, flip the omelette and cook the other side.
- Place the chopped smoked salmon into the centre of the omelette and using a spatula fold the sides towards the centre.
- Carefully turn the omelette out onto a plate & the dish is ready to serve.