ITV has confirmed that Ant McPartlin will return to the station
Good news for fans of the iconic duo.
Ant and Dec have been a staple of television for the past two decades.
The two Geordie lads have been on our TV screens consistently since the late 90s, and are adored by millions of people.
They have presented Britain's Got Talent, I'm A Celebrity Get... Get Me Out Of Here, Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, and absolutely loads more.
In a poll conducted by the BBC in 2004, the pair were voted the 18th most influential people in British culture.
But earlier in 2018, Ant McPartlin was fined £86,000 and banned from driving for 20 months after pleading 'guilty' to a single charge of driving while over the limit.
Since then, his partner Dec appeared on their show Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway on his own.
But fans of the pair will be happy to hear that ITV are planning for Ant's return already.
In an interview, ITV Chief Executive Carolyn McCall said that the I'm A Celeb host would return to the station whenever he was ready.
Speaking to ITV, McCall said: "We wish Ant well. Clearly he won't come back a moment too soon. So I mean, he will come back when he's well, and when he is ready to come back. ITV will not be putting him under any pressure to come back unless he's well and fit enough to come back."
When she was then asked if he was definitely returning, she replied: "As far as I know, that is true."
You can watch the clip in full here.
'Ant's coming back'
ITV Chief Executive Carolyn McCall says @imacelebrity presenter Ant McPartlin will return to the channel but 'only when he's ready'.
Read more of what she told @ITVJoel here: https://t.co/ShCekUS0BI pic.twitter.com/mZMwBCqjuy
— ITV News (@itvnews) July 25, 2018