Ex-White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci joins American edition of Celebrity Big Brother
Just when you thought America couldn't get any weirder.
We should be surprised that a former White House official is going to appear on a reality TV show, but when the actual President of America has appeared on something similar, it all starts to feel a little bit more normal.
That's right: The man who likes to be referred to as as 'The Mooch', otherwise known as the man who held the position of White House Communications Director for a record-breaking 10 days, will appear on Celebrity Big Brother in the US.
If you're in any doubt as to what he will be like on a show like Celebrity Big Brother, we'll quickly remind you that this is the same man who told the New Yorker: "I'm not [Chief strategist] Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock."
Yeah, that guy.
Scaramucci joins a fairly hilarious and random group of people, which really pushes the definition of the word 'celebrity' to its absolute limits.
The lineup for the show is:
- Dina Lohan - Lindsay Lohan's mother
- Eva Marie - Former WWE wrestler
- Tamar Braxton - Toni Braxton's sister
- Jonathon Bennett - Actor, played Aaron in Mean Girls
- Tom Green - Canadian comedian
- Ricky Williams - NFL player
- Ryan Lochte - Olympic swimmer
- Kandi Burruss - Wrote the iconic song 'No Scrubs'
- Joey Lawrence - Actor
- Lolo Jones - Bobsled star
We told you it was random.
There is also a cash prize of $250,000 for the winner of the series.
Celebrity Big Brother US starts on 21 January.